ILR's Housing Assistance Process:
ILR offers assistance in creating custom Housing Plans to help individuals meet their housing goals as independently as possible.
Current Process for Housing Services:
1. Call or place a referral for Housing Services through ILR.
3. An Independent Living Specialist (ILS) will reach out to ask questions and gather more information on your past and present situation and current housing goals.
4. The ILS will use information gathered and community resources to create an individualized Housing Plan.
5. An in-person meeting will be scheduled with the ILS to review your custom Housing Plan with you (and your care team if applicable). At this meeting, you will be provided with a copy of your Housing Plan to use as a guide to work through next steps independently.
6. If, at any time, you have questions or require additional assistance with steps in your Housing Plan, you can refer back or call ILR.
Are you currently connected to or receiving supportive services through a managed care program?
If the answer is yes, request a referral to ILR for assistance in navigating your housing goals.
If the answer is no, contact us directly to connect to an Independent Living Specialist for next steps.